Gibsons Public Market June 23rd 1:00-3:30pm $85/person (GST included)
- Chirashi Zushi (Chirashi Zushi” means ‘scattered sushi’ because all the delicious toppings are scattered or strewn over the rice just before serving.)
- Authentic Miso soup
- Green beans Gomaae
In this 2 1/2 hours hands on class, you will learn how to make fundamental components of popular Japanese dishes such as dashi stock and sushi rice, which can be used in a wide variety of other dishes such as miso soup, sushi rolls or my family favourite: chirashizushi. And yes! One of very popular side dishes, Gomaae!
Gibsons Public Market (Kids class) July 14th 12:00-2:00pm $69/child (GST included)
- Caterpillar sushi roll using avocado and cucumber
- Temari sushi balls, round sushi with colorful topping
In this 2 hours hands on class, you will make your own cute caterpillar roll and temari sushi balls with colorful toppings sushi as cucumber, radish, avocado, pepper and more!
This is a very fun and educational cooking class and is a great opportunity for everyone to learn cooking and a few Japanese words!
Please contact us at email@example.com to book your spot!
Japanese fermentation series at UBC Farm $45/guest (+GST)
- Making Shio koji September 26th 6-8:30pm
- Japanese pickles October 24th 6-8:30pm
- Cooking with Sake kasu November 21st 6-8:30pm
Please check http://www.ubcfarm.ubc.ca to register!
Team Building: Lunch & Learns or After work get together
Please call 604-727-5331 for private classes!