Love taro potatoes! They have very nice earthy flavor and are great for stew and soup!
- Taro potatoes 8-10 pcs
- Chicken thigh chopped 150g
- Dashi stock 100cc
- Sugar 2tablespoons
- Sodium reduced Soy sauce 2tablespoons
- Peel the potatoes and steam them for about 10 mins. To check the potatoes are done cooking, insert a skewer into a piece of potato and if the skewer goes in and comes out without resistance, the potatoes have finished cooking.
- While cooking potatoes, in a small pot, add dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce and bring it to a boil. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 mins till the chicken is done.
- In a serving bowl, arrange potatoes and add the chicken soup over the potatoes.
- Serve immediately with boiled green.