Kale and Mushroom are not vegetables for Japanese authentic cuisine, but I love them and are good for you! Very simple side dish.
What you need; 4 servings
- A bunch of kale washed and chopped
- 6 mushrooms washed and sliced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dash of sesame oil
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil and the garlic and stir for a minutes.
- Add the kale and stir for about 7-8 minutes till Kale is still crunchy.
- Add the mushroom and stir for 2-3 minutes. Season with Salt and pepper and add a dash of sesame oil just before finish.
- Serve immediately.