This is a so simple and refreshing salad using just cucumber, tomato and shiso leaves! You can add avocado, even sashimi grade tuna or salmon as well. Nice appetizer to serve in a little shooter!
What you need; 1 serving
- A half tomato cut up small pieces
- One Persian cucumber cut up small pieces
- Two shiso leaves cut up thinly
- 3/4 tablespoon ponzu sauce
- Arrange cut up tomato and cucumber in a pretty glass and add ¾ table soon ponzu sauce over
- Arrange shiso leave and serve immediately.
We had a wonderful opportunity to host a cooking party for wonderful and cheerful girls! The girls made cucumber and avocado rolls and delicious tofu smoothie.
Kimchi is a traditional fermented Korean pickles using daikon radish, sui choy baggage sometimes cucumber with lots of hot pepper and other yummy ingredients and they are so so good for you and I love them. My Kirean friend sometimes bring me home made kimchi which she makes with her mom and they are so fresh and not so salty compare to store bought.
This pork and tofu stir fry is so simple and you can whip this up with not time! You can use carrots, broccoli and other vegetables instead of cabbage and onion if you like.
What you need; 4-6 servings
- 250g of ground pork
- 350g of Medium Tofu
- 200g of Kimchi
- 150-200g Cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon Low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp salt or more to taste
- Cooked rice
- Place tofu in a cutting board, add some weight (plate with a can of beans works well), and let the tofu drain for about 30 minutes. Cut tofu into thin strips about 1cm square and 5 cm long. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on low-medium heat, add tofu and stir fry carefully not to break tofu until tofu is golden brown about 10 minutes and set aside.
- Add the ground pork in a same frying pan and break up the chunks of meat and stir fry until no longer pink.
- Add onion and stir fry for 3-4 minutes, add cabbage and add salt and stir fry until they are done, but still crunchy.
- Add Kimchi and pork and mix.
- Add soy sauce and serve immediately with cooked rice.