Don’t panic to see tofu in the ingredients! Trust me; this smoothie is soooo yummy! We’ve used Peach & Mango flavor for this recipe, but you can use any flavor of dessert tofu you like.
What you need; 4 servings
- 1(150g) dessert tofu, Peach & Mango Flavor
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup (250ml) of milk or soy milk
- Wash and cut strawberries into halves or quarters.
- Peel bananas and break into 5-6 pieces.
- Add strawberries and bananas into the blender.
- Add tofu and milk into the blender, turn ON, and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 4 serving glasses and serve the smoothies immediately.
There are other flavors of dessert tofu such as Maple Caramel, Almond, Banana, or Coconut. Use any flavors you like. You can also use any other fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries, pineapple etc. Combinations are endless!