I love tofu. I used Tofu for miso soup, dressing, stir frying with vegetable and all kinds of other dishes. They are very healthy and I try to eat tofu instead of meat a couple of times a week. This is one of my family’s favorite way to cook tofu. You can serve this with a bowl of rice and salad, but today I used this baked tofu for topping for Pizza. Yummy!
What you need: 4-6 servings
- 1 1/2 packages of extra firm organic tofu
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, ketchup and grated ginger and mix well. Cut tofu into small cubes.
- Add the tofu into soy sauce mixture and coat well and marinade for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add marinated tofu into a cooking sheet with marinade sauce.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. After 10 minutes is passed, flip over the tofu and put them back into the oven.
- Serve warm or room temperature.